Thursday 20 August 2015

What I Wore on Wednesday


Firstly, I am so sorry for not blogging for almost a month! It's crazy how much life gets in the way, especially as I'm going through a seriously busy yet exciting time at the moment which I can't wait to start blogging about!

Anyway..! This Wednesday's outfit was a bit too summery considering how dreadful the weather was yesterday but doesn't mean I didn't love it.

Blouse and Necklace: Asda George £8 on sale

I have been loving the massive khaki green hype, particularly as it's a colour that suits me well so you can only imagine how excited I was when I managed to pick up this little gem of a blouse complete with a gorgeous statement necklace in the Asda George sale (last one in my size too so I knew it was fate)

Jeans: Primark £10

These are my trusty Primark jeans that are absolutely fantastic. I pretty much live in black jeans so I've spent many shopping trips hunting for a pair of jeans that won't fade, wash well and look fantastic as well as being comfy! Well Primark have ticked all the boxes! I wear these jeans almost every day and wash the regularly and they wear so well.

Sandals: Tesco F&F Clothing £5 on sale 

So this week has been a great week for me bargain buys wise! These real leather lace up black sandals were in the sale at £5 down from £16. Yep that's right.. real leather.. for £5. They're gorgeous! So comfortable and look stunning with so many outfits whether it's a floaty dress or jeans and a tee.

Make-up

I teamed up this khaki look with khaki make-up! I bought a gorgeous khaki green shimmery eyeshadow from Freedom Makeup last month and it looks beautiful used as a crease colour teamed with some black winged eyeliner to add a dash of coordination with my two tone outfit.



Although the typically British rainy weather ruined my summery outfit I adored this look! It's so simple to dress down or dress up by adding some strappy heeled sandals to add some sofistication or some ankle chelsea boots and a messy pony tail to make it more casual.






Love Hari Pixie






PS: Look how adorable my guinea pig is! She loved this outfit too hehe!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Hari
    Just commenting to let you know I really love your blog and I have nominated you to do the Liebster Award here: http://megaanalicec.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/liebster-award.html
    I hope you have fun answering the questions and please tell me when your post is up because I would love to read it :)
    Megan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I love your blog :)
    Just wanted to let you know I have nominated you in my Liebster Award post here: http://veespetitstresors.com/liebster-award/
    I hope you have fun answering the questions and please tell me when your post is up because I would love to read it :)
    Vee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I love your blog :)
    Just wanted to let you know I have nominated you in my Liebster Award post here: http://veespetitstresors.com/liebster-award/
    I hope you have fun answering the questions and please tell me when your post is up because I would love to read it :)
    Vee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could pull off that carky green. It looks flawless on you!

    Beautybydaisychain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete