Sunday 28 June 2015

Nu Skin Moisture Shade Liquid Finish Foundation


I struggle massively with finding a foundation that suits my skin and end up spending lots of money each month trying and testing different foundations until I come across 'the one'!  Well, I think I've found my prefect foundation!

A friend of mine, Chloe O'Connor, sells Nu Skin products which use natural ingredients ranging from whitening toothpaste to mud masks. I saw she'd advertised a liquid foundation on her Facebook page a little while back and figured I'd give it a go!




It costs £22 for a 30ml bottle which is slightly more expensive than my normal foundation but completely worth it! Chloe sent me a colour chart over so I could pick my shade and I ended up going for one of the lightest shades called Honey Beige.

I only needed to use two small pumps worth of the foundation
for it to cover my entire face. The foundation is a runny liquid in texture which is something I'm not used to, however sits on the face beautifully and because of the runny texture it means it's dead easy to apply and doesn't look caked.
I applied my foundation with a flat foundation brush then buffered it with a stippling brush like I normally would do, however Chloe kindly put in a little leaflet with some information about the foundation and how to apply it which I though was a really sweet and personal touch! Plus the décor of the leaflet is gorgeous so I may even need to steal this idea for my wedding invites ;)


As soon as I applied the foundation I could instantly see a huge difference. My skin looked even and all my blotches had gone leaving me with flawless skin, however I really liked the fact that I could still see my freckles along my nose. My skin seemed to just glow but looked totally natural! As if I had no foundation on at all, just naturally flawless skin.

I have been wearing my foundation all day and it feels as though I have nothing on my face at all. The foundation is so light on my skin, it feels as though it's able to breath.


 This photo shows me wearing the Nu Skin foundation and it's safe to say that no filter was needed! I feel as though I'm walking around airbrushed and it's so good to know that it uses natural ingredients meaning my skin loves it too.

Thank you again Chloe for introducing me to Nu Skin products! She also kindly gave me a sample pot of the Nu Skin Mud Mask, can't wait to try it.. look out for the blog post!
                                  Folow me on Instagram  xox

                                    Follow me on Twitter  xox

                                  Follow me on Bloglovin  xox

2 comments:

  1. i also ordered a bottle and hope i get a good result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unveiling the Nu Skin Experience - A Journey to Radiant Skin

    Hello fellow skincare enthusiasts,

    I couldn't contain my excitement about Nu Skin and their range of innovative skincare products. Recently, I stumbled upon their electronic skin cleansing system, Lumispa, and it got me intrigued. After researching and reading reviews, I thought it would be great to share my findings here.

    Nu Skin is undoubtedly passionate about delivering effective skincare solutions, and Lumispa is a shining example of their commitment. With its advanced technology and promise of a refreshing cleanse, Lumispa seems like a skincare dream come true. However, as with any new product, it's vital to be cautious, especially if you have specific health considerations.

    If you or someone you know has diabetes, skincare requires an extra level of care. Diabetes can impact the skin's health and sensitivity, so it's essential to approach new products with caution. I couldn't find specific recommendations or advice for diabetic users regarding Lumispa.

    Before incorporating Lumispa into your routine, I highly recommend seeking guidance from a healthcare professional or dermatologist familiar with diabetic skincare. They can offer personalized insights and help you make an informed decision about its suitability.

    In the mean time, I want to direct your attention to a top-tier hub article titled "Nu Skin login." It explores the world of Nu Skin's online platform and provides valuable insights about Lumispa. You can find the article here: Nuskin login. It's a must-read if you're considering incorporating Lumispa into your skincare regimen.

    As skincare enthusiasts, let's support each other in our journey to radiant and healthy skin. Have you tried Nu Skin products before? Or are you curious about Lumispa like me? I'd love to hear your thoughts and experiences.

    Here's to glowing skin and a vibrant skincare community!

    Warm regards,
    Linkedin: stevennuskin
    facebook: lumispa review

    ReplyDelete