Monday 13 July 2015

Epoch Mud Mask Review



On one of my previous blog posts reviewing the Nu Skin foundation I mentioned how my friend, Chloe, gave me a free sample pot of the natural mud mask that she sells. I have to say that this is by far my favourite face mask I have ever tried!

It has a clay like texture that applies very smoothly and evenly across the skin and I was also really impressed with how little of the product  I needed to use to spread all over my face. Chloe only gave me a small sample but I have managed to get 2 whole masks out of it so I can't even imagine how long a proper tub would last! Fantastic value for money.
It dried very quickly on my face and made the skin feel very tight which was really refreshing. It was amazing at how I could actually see tiny oily dots bursting through the dried mud mask showing me how the mask is actually drawing out all the dirt from my skin!

It really showed me the areas of my face that get clogged up and dirty easily meaning I'm focusing more of deep cleaning those areas with exfoliators.

I kept my mud mask on for about 10-15 minutes to make sure my skin had enough time to draw out all the dirt and muck from out of my pours.


You can see quite clearly along my nose, t-zone and a couple of spots around my mouth dots of oil where the mud mask has drawn impurities out of my skin

After washing off the mud mask with a flannel and hot water I could instantly feel a huge difference. My skin felt so silky and much smoother than it has before. It almost felt as though a a new layer of soft skin had been uncovered. My pours were visibly more unclogged and began tightening up again.




Epoch Mud Mask- £26

Knowing that the Epoch mud mask only uses natural ingredients means I can trust this product to be used on my skin over and over without worrying about any chemical damage. It's so good using natural ingredients to feed your skin with nutrients and vitamins!
Once a week to anybody! It is without a doubt one of the best products I have used to buff up my skin, especially with these hot summer days!



                                  Folow me on Instagram  xox

                                    Follow me on Twitter  xox

                                  Follow me on Bloglovin  xox


No comments:

Post a Comment