Monday 13 July 2015

Freedom MakeUp London: Pro Bare Collection




I have been absolutely blown away by new makeup brand, Freedom Makeup London, that launched in June this year. The quality of their makeup is utterly amazing and the price is even more outstanding (I mean £1 per lipstick..?!)

I started following Freedom Makeup London on Instagram a little while ago when they were first trying to get noticed before launching and I was so excited to try them out! As many of you may know I adore finding beauty bargain that are really worth buying.

I am a little bit of a nutter when it comes to nude based lipsticks and I'm not as brave as I should be with bold colours so when I was browsing around on their website and stumbled across the Pro Bare 5 Lipstick collection for £4 you can imagine how excited I was. I purchased these lipsticks around about 2/3 weeks ago and I have honestly used one of them every single day since they arrived. 
An overall review of the quality of the actual lipstick product is all round fantastic. They apply beautifully and evenly, however I apply at least two layers of lipstick to ensure I get the best of the colour. I find the bars very moisturising which is spot on for keeping summery lips from drying out and winter lips from chapping. They have their own unique finish to them which is neither matte nor glossy but more velvety which is perfect for every day wear and can be glammed up by adding a clear gloss over the top is a more formal look if desired. I do however find myself reapplying the lipstick a few times over the course of a day, meaning I'm using alot more of the lipsticks than I do with many of my other lipsticks, however you can't really complain for less that £1 per lipstick! They're still gorgeous. 

Sooner or Later 



Sooner or Later is the palest colour in the Pro Bare collection. Its a a very light natural pink shade that adds just a touch of pink over your natural lip colour. Its' subtle pinky tone collaborates perfectly with Makeup Revolution's Iconic 3 Palette. This is my favourite pink shade at the moment as its a dead easy natural colour to wear for summer.

Untouched

 Untouched by name, untouched by nature. The name says it all really, this lipstick is the most natural shade in the collection because it literally looks like my lips have no colour on, however have a flawlessly even tone and velvety appearance for the ultimate natural makeup look.
I use this look when I'm trying to get away with looking as natural as possible with minimal make-up.

Naked Beauty



I would say Naked Beauty is one of my favourite nudes in this collection as it is a fantastic subtle taupe colour that seems to just go beautifully with any makeup look whether is big and bold or sweet and subtle. I wear this as my every day lipstick for work as it is the perfect everyday lipstick.

Mannequin

It's a terrible shame that I couldn't quite get the camera on my iPhone to pick up how much darker this shade is to Naked Beauty. In person this shade is quite noticeably darker meaning it needs quite tame eye make-up to match. I use this shade when I have bronzed and tanned my skin. I like to use a dark nude lipliner when using this particular shade as it is quite a statement nude.

Whispers

Whispers is the brightest shade in the Pro Bare collection. I would describe this as a bright rose pink, still maintaining it natural shade however bright enough to make a subtle statement. It collaborates perfectly with my Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 palette and looks stunning against my natural pale skin, however I wouldn't personally wear this when I've been tanning or bronzing.
I have already spent another £25 on their website and taken advantage of their many many special offers! I can't wait for my next delivery to arrive this week.


                                  Folow me on Instagram  xox

                                    Follow me on Twitter  xox

                                  Follow me on Bloglovin  xox


2 comments:

  1. Great review;-) Thank you so much, just purchased the pack;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete