Sunday 5 July 2015

Freedom Makeup London Contour Kit

Freedom Makeup London is a new make-up brand that was released in June this year. I have been following them on their Instagram for ages, waiting for them to reveal new products.

Finally the day had come when their products offically went on sale! I am always so excited to try out different contour kits and was eager to purchase on of theirs.

So I did! I got the powder compact contour kit in the colour fair. It only cost £3.50 !

I'm not normally a fan of powder contour kits as I don't feel they're as easy to apply and blend as creams however I was pleasantly surprised with this kit!

The highlighter is a fantastic colour, very light without being too white and has no shimmer meaning it gives a more natural highlight. The slight downside is that when I use my brush on the powder it loosens alot more of the product than intended meaning the product tends to get wasted.

The bronze powder is not as good as I was hoping colour wise. It seems less bronze and more reddish in colour meaning instead of perfectly bronzed, chiselled cheeks it looks as though I've used a blusher that's slightly too dark. I think perhaps if I had bought the Medium 01 shade I wouldn't have had this problem.




I did manage to recover the bronze colour problem by adding some of my normal bronzer on top to add abit more brown to cover up the red tone.



Despite the slight disappointment with the bronze shade I'm still massively impressed with this budget contour kit. I use this as an every item to make my everyday/work make-up look like I've gone to alot more effort than I actually have! It's an easy way to achieve a subtle contour look without all the effort.

                                   Folow me on Instagram  xox

                                     Follow me on Twitter  xox

                                    Follow me on Bloglovin  xox



 

No comments:

Post a Comment